PALS roll call Wednesdays (or whenever) PALS ONLY PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy all, summer just moving along ,made it to Aug.
Lots of physical issues that keep coming at me ,grateful for a strong cals and a strong family.
Hope the best for everyone!
Love ya
Chally

Morning from the Keys. A full day on the boat fishing yesterday and a reminder this morning that my body isn't what it used to be. I'm headed back out anyway. I can rest up once I get home I reckon.

Hi all,owing ok here. My lovely granddaughter is visiting.
Wendy

Still here, just haven't been checking in

Here in rainy Florida....yes we needed it but enough!

Since last checking in our VA SAH project has passed its final approval, so the contractor is paid and all is done. We had been sleeping in the new downstairs bedroom and using the roll-in shower for a while already. I don't want to look back to see how long it all took, but it's a cumbersome process thanks to the VA requirements, especially for contractors. Glad I wasn't progressing too quickly or it would have been disastrous.

Ed

Checking in and doing well today. Glad to see the reports from others!

Steve

I missed Wednesday because I was in Jacksonville. In a lot of pain once again and my torn rotator cuff must have been overused during pool exercise.

Hi all
Checking in late, lots of new carers this week because of holidays. So having to teach new people the hoist sling and routine. Lots of laughs and a few oops moments.

Checking in from Arizona where I'm visiting with family. Going to a grand canyon in Wed to check if an item from my bucket list. So excited. Can't wait to start radicava as soon as my dr sets things up

Man I sure could use a plateau about now!
Been going down hill fast last two wks or so not sure what's happening.
Disease been taking big chunks out of me. Been hanging in there but dam getting beat up right now.
Mostly fatigue, and limb loss ( not much left) .
Oh yeah, can I git some cheese with this wine.
Haha love ya all
Chally

Checking in from sunny (a.k.a. Hot) Florida. The weeds are winning outside!

Chally, sorry to hear it! Here's hoping for that plateau you want!!!

Hy folks I have been away for a couple of weeks ( no internet ) I'am doing well. Hope all you folks are doing as good as can be expected, Chally I hope you see an improvement soon and Chief are all the fish still safe in the Keys area? I was up north at the cottage and was going to give the Muskie and Bass a sh..kicking but I left them all safe, the only action was getting wet from the rain. Got my new wheelchair ramp installed, that is a big improvement over the four stairs I used to have to climb there. It is frustrating to pay someone to build a ramp after I built the whole cottage from the ground up all 2400 square feet of It, O well it is what it is. My challenge now is to get fire wood in for the coming winter, it seems strange to be saying that now but I like the winter so all is good. Take care all.
Al

Hugs Chally, hoping you get a plateau soon.
My daughter who is my carer is away this week having a much deserved break. It's a bit of a social whirl here as I am having lots of lovely visits from my friends. They are determined I will not be lonely and they bring chocolate yumm.....
Wendy

Here and pretty exhausted. All the work on the condo is done except for the track and that will have to wait. Now it's time for the final declutter. There are things that came along in the move and I've been getting rid of them but now that all the work is done, I can fine tune it. I decided to sell my large dining room table because I wanted a living room that can serve as a conversation circle or movie night. Here's pic of the new look. I have a table in the eat in kitchen and a bar so people can still sit and eat.

Attachments

• IMG_2292.jpg
    IMG_2292.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2298.jpg
    IMG_2298.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 156
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back