Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. That is good to know. I will definitely make sure it is very easy to control, with very limited hand movement. I will make sure it is compatible with a keyboard (arrows and enter), and for people who don't have a keyboard with their tablet, I'll make some simple controls at the bottom right hand corner of the screen that allow to maneuver easily through the app without having to move your hand.

You might want to see if there is an assistive technology person And a speech language pathologist at the ALS clinic near you That you can talk to. I know there Are really helpful people at Vanderbilt, because I've been there. I don't know how close you are to Nashville, but the MDA ALS representative might be able to help you.

There are a few methods of input, all of which have been listed here. Tablets, smartphones, keyboards, switches, and eye gaze. Eye gaze (as of now) only works with windows computers and tablets (correct me if I'm wrong); switches to my knowledge work with with iPads and computers, but I'm not sure about Android or windows tablets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back