Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, they are referring you to an ent and you are going to a dentist. If they thought you had a MND they would send you to a neurologist. You may have something wrong but it does not appear to be pointing to a MND. The other thing is I think you are confusing us with Dr's. We can not diagnose you. We can offer support and opinions which everyone has.

RWG,

You actually wrote this in response to Joel? I cannot remember what you said about my symptoms as i haven't been on here for quite a while ~ Are you seriously saying that you can't take the time to go back and read what HE took the time to write to you earlier?

How much do you read on your own? Have you explored this site beyond reading responses to your questions? If so, you would have caught this, as it is a "sticky" at the very top of the Suggestions Problems or Bugs Forum. https://www.alsforums.com/forum/suggestions-problems-bugs/3354-dont-quote-others-posts.html

Have you used the Search function? Do you need help with instructions on how to use the Search function of this website?

Have you taken the time to search for, and read scholarly articles available online about symptoms you feel you have, or for that matter, scholarly article on MND? I already know the answers to both of these questions, because if you HAD done this, you would not continue asking the questions you ask here.

I do not comprehend how you can honestly think that you are listening to advise given here, when its been pointed out time after time that what you describe is not at all indicative of any sort of MND ~ bulbar ~ no type.

I do not want to sound harsh, it is not my intent. However, you are asking of others what you do not do for yourself first.

As I wrote to another extremely anxious poster earlier this week, even if YOU were 35 years older than you are right now, and you came on here describing what you perceive is happening to your body, it WOULD NOT be anything which would make any of us, who have experienced the real deal, think it was bulbar ALS or any type of MND. You are NOT the one aberration to the age game, & its not just because you're 28 (?) that we do not think what you describe is anything related to your motor neurons, so move past that. Do some research on your own, take TIME to go back and read what others have already expended effort in writing to you, rather than saying you don't remember.

To answer your question if an ENT would recognize bulbar weakness, YES it was my laryngologist (an ENT) who first caught what was going on with me. They, as a specialty, do have extensive training in understanding cranial nerves.

Last edited:
I beg to differ and it's obvious why. You DO NOT have the ability to listen . . . AND . . . you are COMPLETELY irrational . . . and the reasons you don't realize it is, well, you don't have the ability to listen and you are completely irrational.

Good luck finding someone in the world who will agree with you and your self-diagnosis of MND or PBP.

Here's a question: How on earth has this guy made it this far without being banned from this forum?

Man, this thread is giving me flashbacks:mrgreen: My paranoid rant only made it 4 pages, this one has made it to 7, impressive.:-D

Sorry just trying to find a little humor:)

Last edited:
I banned him for 7 days to take a break. Obviously it did not do any good. We are now done with him for good. He can read all the responses from afar. Thanks everyone for showing so much patience. We can't help him because he will not listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back