25th Wedding Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone, it was a nice day and Beth liked the dozen red roses and card so I am happy. We had a nice dinner and champagne (sorry mare, not champagne but sparkling wine) and some of mare's cake (thanks Marianne). I took a picture of the flowers at least.

Attachments

• DSC_0019-2.jpg
    DSC_0019-2.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 6,559
HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY!

Best wishes for many, many more!

The roses are beautiful, Barry, you sly fox! Congrats again! Beth is one lucky lady. She totally scored. Happy 25th.. and many many more!

Congratulations to both of you!

Barry, a guy can't go wrong with roses, at least not in my book :)

Happy Anniversary to you both..

AL.

Beautiful flowers Barry! I bet Beth loved them. You have great taste! I saw you in the chat room today. I had to go and do something, and when I came back you were gone. I hope you had a beautiful day. Tomorrow is my husband's birthday. He was born 5 minutes before New Year's! Happy New Year's to you and family. Might catch you in chat tomorrow! Oh, Lorie accepted me as friend. We exchanged a message or two. Tim is still hanging in there.......bless his heart! Okay Barry, I'm out....may God bless you! Don't be a stranger!

Huge Congrats to both of you! Happy 25th!

Brian

Belated Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary..... Berry and Beth.... that is big land mark... the best to both of you! L

Congratulations to you both,Best wishes Beverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back