ladies: help me find a bra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just thank you all for the smile and giggles I got reading this...felt good to laugh...thanks so so much...and good luck with the bras

I have a pretty immature sense of humor so I thoroughly enjoyed this

Yup. Me too!
Thanks!

Angie

Ladies.. off topic but a DepoProvera shot every 13 weeks will stop your period

Jockey makes a semi supportive sleep bra. That may work or a bralette

Some docs will prescribe extended cycle BC pills to delay a period up to 90 days. My wife simply stopped taking the placebo pills in each pack of regular BC pills, so she took an active BC pill every day. She didn't have a period for years.

BC messes with my mood as well as physical side effects. it's not a good option for me.

Ablation is another option women have used. Whatever it takes , ladies. Obviously the big issue is loss of hand function but it becomes worse as you lose torso and leg function which makes it more difficult for you and your CALS to take care of things

Where there is a will, there is a way.
Where there is love, there can be loving.

Oops, I just noticed this is the PALS-only area. I like to leave this area private to PALS. Sorry for interrupting.
Geronimo! (Bye.)

Mike, as far as I'm concerned, you're welcome in "our" area. We've gone into the CALS. Whatever helps!

I would talk to my GYN and see if cryo or ablation are options. My niece had "floods" for years and a same day procedure took care of it. She wishes she had it done years ago.

This thread proved to be not as titillating as the title suggested and I had hoped... ;):) ;):)

Brad, Did you want pictures? Be careful for what you ask ;)

I will not open this thread, I will not open this thread, I will not open this thread.......oops. ;-)

This thread appears to be flip flopping all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back