I love... part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the day might feel as if it is spiraling out of control...

I love that my 8 month old puppy, Elise, recognizes how I'm feeling... jumps up into my lap... and smothers me with puppy dog kisses!

...when my 21 year old son argues with my mother that she can't possibly take care of me like he does!
that is one of the best things I've heard in a very long time! 💙 🤗

I love that there are real doctors on this forum who give us the benefit of their knowledge and experience as professionals and as PALS and CALS and who always elevate the conversation. You know who you are. :love:

I love reading.
But... lately it seems to work better than any sleeping pill. Then I have to go back a few paragraphs
to remember what I was reading. :)

I love that my 8 y/o & 4y/o grandsons Mason & Miles run to the car & fight over who’s going help me out first!!! 🥰
And I love that I’ve found all of you wonderfully supportive friends, advisors.. family.
Bless you all ❤️

I love my bird feeders.

I have two big ones off my back deck which have cages around them so the
squirrels can't get to them. It is more important to feed birds during the winter
than the summer. Right now our bird population is in serious decline.

I keep them full everyday. Sometimes during harsh weather when I am filling
the feeders the birds will wait near by on the deck rails till I hang them.

It's amazing how birds of different kinds will gather in those feeders together.
I also have Humming Bird feeders. Summer is here when I see the first and
it's over when they are gone.

I love that, despite our disabilities, we can still find things to be grateful for and things that make our hearts merry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back