Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Carrie. This is a really good place to get information. You read these post and feel like you almost know these people. Very honest. Very helpful.

There is no question that you cannot ask. Someone here will have experienced almost anything that comes your way. We hate that you are here, but welcome you with open arms.

Hi Carrie, so sorry you needed to find us but glad you did. It has been a lifeline for me. So many loving and caring people with a wealth of information to share with you on this new journey. We are all here for you. {HUG}

Hi Carrie.....Welcome, and I'm sorry. I'm so glad that you found this site. I know I could never make this journey without it. Ask anything, search the boards for information, or just vent. Everything is here, and we are here for you.

Welcome Carrie! You will find lots of love and support here. I am sorry to hear of your husband's diagnosis. My husband was diagnosed in February of 2011. It started with foot drop and has progressed fairly swiftly. We are all here to support one another.
Love and light
Meg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back