coconut oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got my coconut oil-its a solid-how do you measure tablespoons for consumption?

First you heat the oil up to 76 degrees to get it into liquid form and then find a measuring spoon that is one tablespoon size in measurement. Hope it helps you.

Glad to see so many still can find something to laugh about! And good luck to you, Music.

I pour it out into a Tupperware pan keep it solid and cold in the frig... then and cut/scoop chunks out for Steve. tastier that way too.

Just had my first 2 tbsp of coconut oil

I am drinking right now 4 tbl spoons ,1/4 cup i get the refined one at wallmart cause it costs less i make smoothy with sunflower seeds they have vit e, copper,manganese and God knows what else.the coconut oil is only source of ketones that act like blood sugar but are much smalle r they have shown that if the part of brain which is the problem was soaked in coconut oil it would work normaly but unclear how much needed if drank rubed on but i wont stop taking it. i have been taking it over 2 years

the oil upset my stomach last night-2 tbsp. How do you rub it on without making a mess. guess I can try it in a smoothie.

I started with tbsp in morning coffee or tea. Or cook with it. I never drink it straight.

One doctor on Youtube recommends taking 3-4 tablespoons daily.

Neil would it work like the old song

you put the lime in the coconut and drink em both together (then you feeling better)

(doctor ain't there nothing I can take, I said doc...tor to relieve this belly ache...)

now my mind boggles how you would rub a couple of tablespoons of any oil into your feet - stay upright!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back