Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
PA
At approx 1:07 this morning Brian went home to be with the Lord.

DD and I were at his bedside. He went very peacefully. DS has just left not long before and came back with our call.

This coming Jan 17 would have marked 39 years together. Feb 16 would have been 34 years of marriage.

We were blessed with two wonderful children and many wonderful years together.

Brian was dx July 2007, right before his 45th BD. He started with issues at 42. He fought long and hard.

He will be missed.

Thank you all for your awesome and wonderful support.

Hugs

affected

Guru status reached
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
home
Oh Sue, he knew inside, no matter what was happening outside, that you were his true beloved that was totally there for him no matter what.

I am so very sorry for your loss, over such a long period of time, so many losses. My life has been so enriched for knowing you so far, and I know that you will continue to enrich my life for years to come.

I hope you all can find a way to some peace and consolation as you deal with this tragic loss of the man you loved with everything you have.

Many hugs my dear friend, and to your beautiful family too xxxxx

Nikki J

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
I am so very sorry for your loss but glad you were there with your daughter and he is free

Peace and comfort to you

dldugan

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
09/2018
Country
US
State
illinois
So sorry for your loss. Gather your family around you and remember the great years you had together.

Jlynn

Distinguished member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
12/2015
Country
US
State
NH
Sue...Even though we know it's coming it's still hurts terribly. Your Brian was a very lucky man to have had you by his side. I have read your posts and your diligence with making Brian comfortable was inspiring to us all. Thank you for your time and effort in including us all in your journey and helping us along the way. Sending you and your family a huge hug.

MVFinVA

Distinguished member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
05/2017
Country
US
State
VA
Oh Sue, I am so sorry. ((((HUGS))))

Mary

Angiegal

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
09/2015
Country
CA
State
Ontario
Sue
I am so sorry to hear this. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts at this time.
Angie

soonerwife

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
US
State
Oklahoma
So sorry for the loss of your love! I am praying for peace for you and your family in the days to come. Hugs and love to you and yours!

pittsburghgal

Distinguished member
Reason
CALS
Diagnosis
11/2011
Country
US
State
Pa
Sue, I am so deeply sorry for your loss but grateful that he is finally free. You have been a truly inspiring caregiver for an incredibly long time. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you comfort and sending a big hug.

Sharon

Narrowminded

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
PA
Thank you so very much everyone. :)

ReginaS

Forum Supporter
Reason
CALS
Diagnosis
02/2018
Country
US
State
--
So sorry for your loss. Wishing you and your family all the best.
I know that your and his journey will continue to help me in the future. Thank you for sharing your journey.

KarenNWendyn

Forum Supporter
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
07/2017
Country
US
State
Oregon
I’m so sorry Sue. You helped keep him comfortable for so long. You are as attentive and caring as they come. Brian was lucky to have you by his side. I’m sorry the two of you had to go through this journey.

He is free now. I hope you and your family find peace and strength.

Jrzygrl

Distinguished member
Reason
CALS
Diagnosis
08/2014
Country
US
State
NJ
Sue,
I am very sorry to hear of Brian's passing. He is now free of the monster that held him for so very long. You were an incredible caregiver.

I hope you can reach back in your memories for one of Brian before the beast appeared and hold that in your heart.

Wishing you peace as you move forward. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks