• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Brian gained his angel wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was so lucky to have you and the rest of the family with him for this journey, Sue.

Much peace and strength to all of you.

Best,
Laurie

Sue, I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you and your family peace and comfort.

Fiona

The king of rebound is dead, long live the king!

You wrote so much about your love that Brian is not just a name to us. Glad you could rally the kids and be there with him.
Words leave me, good thoughts to your family. Hugs!

I am so sorry for your loss.

Steve

Sue, my deepest sympathies to you and your family. No matter how much we prepare ourselves for the them passing it is so hard to lose our partner and love of so many years. You are all in my thoughts and prayers, Kate

Oh, Sue, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family

Dear Sue,

Take comfort in knowing you will see him again and he is no longer confined to the suffering of this world.

I wish you and your family peace and love.

Oh Sue, I am so sorry. It seems like maybe it was both expected and unexpected all at once. Peace to you and your family.

Fly free Brian
Sue thx for all your support on the forum
Sending hugs
Chally

Sorry for your loss. Your love for your husband was felt reading your posts.

My heart goes out to you and your family, Sue. Thank you for your example of strength and courage throughout this battle. Hoping you are surrounded by love and support from your friends and family.

Another warrior falls. Halelujah, he is free.

Sue,

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope that you are able to find some peace in knowing that Brian now flies free from ALS.

My best...

Jim

Dear Sue,

I'm sending you condolences from the outer edges of the forum. I'm sure there are many more like me who have been touched by your story and your generosity in sharing your life with Brian.

My thoughts are with you and your family during these very sad times.

Best thoughts,

Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back