• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sorry for your loss. Sending comfort and peace for you and your family.

May he fly strong and free.
Love and prayers to you Kaye
Janelle xxxxx

I'm shocked and saddened to know Grumpy's gone. Didn't think it would strike me so hard.

Kaye, you've done exceptionally well helping Grumpy through this last year, and succeeded in making him happy.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Kaye,

It hurts my heart to have to say how sorry I am that the two of you had to find yourselves on this journey. As has already been said, thank you for sharing yourself and Grumpy with is for the time that you did. Grumpy has found his peace... I hope you can find yours. We're still here and still willing to help in any way that we can.

Jim

Kaye,

I wish you comfort as you work through your grieving. I know this journey has strengthened you, though no one should have to endure what you have. Share the wonderful memories of your life with Randy with as many people as you can. I consider it a privilege to have had the opportunity to meet and share with you.

Vince

Every time I read about another death in our online family, I'm stunned by how conflicted I feel. So much sadness for the loss of one of us... yet so joyful to know that he/she is freed from the shackles of our disease. Kaye, you and Randy shared a very special love and he was blessed to have you as his caretaker. May you find comfort and solace in the arms of family and friends! God bless you.
Audrey

Dear Kaye, I am so glad that Randy's passing was so peaceful. it is what we all hope for. I am so sorry for your loss though, and want you to know you are amazing and I am hugging you hard right now

Hi Kaye, I am so sorry for your loss, life is so short for some pals, at least you were there holding his hand and he knew. He was loved.

Janie

Kaye,
I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Marty

Kaye,
He was much loved and fortunate to have you holding his hand for as long as he needed.

Best,
Laurie

Kaye, I am so very sorry for your loss. What a journey you have been on. Thinking of you and your Randy and sending you love, light and peace.

I'm so sorry Kaye. My condolences to you and your family.

Our condolences, may he fly high with his new wings and may you and your family hold him deep in your harts.

I am so sorry Kaye. I had been on that much the last few days and didn't see this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Kim

My heartfelt empathy and condolences, Kaye. May you know peace as you continue this life's journey without your beloved Randy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back