Anxiety recommendation please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found the solution for me. Trickett, from the Advocacy Days told me about a combo she uses. CLONAZEPAM 0.5MG TAB -- I am trying 1/2 an hour before bed and ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE 10MG TAB 1/2 when I wake up at 1:30-2:30 AM -- last night was the first in months that I did not wake up with the panic choke!

I know, 1 night is a small sample, but it's a real start!

:)

here is what happens when your ass is too small ...

Attachments

• IMG_6036.jpg
    IMG_6036.jpg
    732.9 KB · Views: 146
  • AssTooSmall.jpg
    AssTooSmall.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 365
I think I found the solution for me. Trickett, from the Advocacy Days told me about a combo she uses. CLONAZEPAM 0.5MG TAB -- I am trying 1/2 an hour before bed and ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE 10MG TAB 1/2 when I wake up at 1:30-2:30 AM -- last night was the first in months that I did not wake up with the panic choke!

I know, 1 night is a small sample, but it's a real start!

:)

here is what happens when your ass is too small ...

Dammm Max...................I am finally rubbing of on you! Here is how I deal with anger management!:mrgreen:

Attachments

• Anger-Management.jpg
    Anger-Management.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 156
> Here is how I deal with anger management!

LOL!

Bear your teeth or just sit on 'em?

Attachments

• DSC_3159.jpg
    DSC_3159.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 128
If I get flim or somthing that doesnot go down all the way my air can get cut off till I relaxe then it opens again, but for swallowing what helped me is to practice singing its hard to do but it can strenthen your throught make it strong,It takes a few days to get it stronger,best of everything to you.

also I tape my lips together at nite so my mouth wont get dry from being open the namenda 28mg timed releasse helps my lips so the tape doesnt get wet and come off

>is to practice singing its hard to do but it can strenthen your

ok, nothing ventured, nothing gained ... "If I were a rich man ..." pending next shower :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back