ottawa girl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hello Ottawa Girl. I really don't mean to show any disrespect. I am 14 months into this ans still worried. I hope that you can help. You have mentioned that ytou went for many months with symptoms before going to the doc. I am worried that I have many months of symtptoms- atrophy, twitches, brisk knees- and the docs haven't nailed it down just yet. Do you think it is possibel to go 14 months seeing doctors and still not have them be accurate in their assessment of me. What type of symptoms did you have for the many months that eventually took you to the doctor. Many thanks for your support. Gratefully...
    Hello, beautiful friend. Haven't been here much. Love you so very much. You are even beautiful when grumpy lol
    Hi Elaine, I have to tell you i feel a great vibe coming from you Ms... I know you enjoy life despite the adversities, so it would be an honor if I can add you as friend....

Life's hard, tough, etc... but hey when i see that big smile of yours i think to myself... life is worth living.. we have to stay strong =)
    Thank you so much for responding to my thread

seeing someone who is a PALS comment on that thread with such graciousness and kindness meant alot. You are so wonderful and i really hope that you are getting all the love support and respect you deserve. Being a CALS is tough but nothing compared to a PALS. I really admire you!!!
    Elaine, I enjoy reading your comments. I actually giggle sometimes. Just thought I'd let ya know! Have great weekend.
    Hi Elaine,
    Hope things are going okay for you. Do you have any pic of your latest trip. I would love to see them if your willing to share. Take care, Kim
    Thank you for Gil Wolfe's information. As it has turned out, emailing him has provided good information! Who would have ever thunk it?
    Hey again. I've been on meds for a while that worked pre-ALS. Now, having "nothing" left to even slightly resemble who I am (except my beard), I've come to realize I've been living a life void of personal dreams and completely different than I ever wanted to live. I just always figured my job was to provide for my family. Now, my wife, who used to be my best friend has become my disgruntled caregiver. MY youngest child only remembers me always being sick and sad. My oldest says he hates me. Not really what I want my obituary to read. Spend my days in front of the tv watching Anthony Bourdain... and on my dynavox computer... dreaming of a life other than this that's completely out of reach. Please, I don't mean to scare you off with my gloom and doom...sorry.
    Hi Elaine, did you go to France with your sisters? How was your triP? post some pics--I am jealous!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back