Our eulogy: to Elaine, Sharon, Barney, Chris, and to those preparing to leave ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have asked David to make the first post Al was his friend and they got the forum going. It is only right to start with a memorial to Al. Then others can add. I have asked some people on FB mostly former CALS to be ready to add their memorials. It is We Never Forget. I only messaged david today so give him time.

I'm being patient and can think of what I want to write for Chris in the meantime :)

Elaine, my Canadian Connection, I miss you and your private messages you sent me. I'm trying girl. Be with us.

Ok David is going to set up a thread where all posts go to mod first. That way it will be more visible and accessible but we can control it so only the memorials go there and any off topic comments will be deleted

Thank you Nikki, and please pass my thanks along to David

Is it going to be a thread rather than a blog Nikki?

>Is it going to be a thread rather than a blog Nikki?

IMO A blog would be better fwiw

Yes. David strongly feels this is the best way. And having everything go to mod will keep it clean. Memorials only no comments no condolences just the stories of our absent loved ones

This is David's forum and David's decision. Remember that he has maintained this forum even though Al has been gone more than 2 years

David says it will take a couple of days to set it up plus he needs time to write up Al's memorial post. If people have a person who is not their significant other that they wish to write about please post here so we know Tillie of course you will write of Chris but some people are going to write of PALS who were here as themselves I know.

I remember Marta Pie and Sharon. And many others who have fought the good fight and were tireless advocators for PALS.
I have been around for a while and have expanded my forums to include Facebook PALS groups and PLM.
It is very hard to see so many diagnosed long after me pass on. The double edged sword of slow progression. I am grateful for it, but feel sad at the same time.

>The double edged sword of slow progression

how are you doing after 6 1/2 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back