Other
Country
IR
State
Tehran
City
Tehran
Hi
It is more that three month that I'm reading this invaluable forum. I never wanted to started a thread because I know how precious is PALS' time.
I'm 33 YO Male
- since almost 9 months I feel some strange involuntary move in my tongue and ring in the ear
- since almost 4 months fascics in my inner right foot began and shortly spread all over my body but it is still most intense in initial location.
- I'm pretty active person but since 4 months ago I fell shaky shortly after starting physical activity. And I'm not as sharp as I used to be in my moves and things I used to do with my hands.
- Also my feet response intensely to any minor physical contact. It is bilateral.

An EMG conducted 1 month ago BUT only on 7 muscles: Quadriceps, Tibialis Anterirors, Biceps (all both sides), and under my chin, ALL CAME CLEAR (even in the time being conducted there was no twitches present in those muscles).

I'm wondering was the conducted EMG comprehensive enough to address my none stop fasciculation in my inner foot or not?

Many many THANKS in advance.

Yes, it sounds like you had a very comprehensive EMG. A clean EMG means you don’t have ALS.

Your history is also not consistent with ALS.

Best of luck. I’m happy for you.

Dear Karen
Thanks for your reply.
The info you share are invaluable and i'm in awe of what you do in assuring worried people they do not have ALS while you yourself are struggling with this monster.
I'm sure if I ware you I couldn't do this...

I hope you the BEST
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back