I love ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A moment to treasure...me and my 2 day old grandson!

77iEd8kl.jpg

>holding my first grandchild who was born this week

congratulations! need a picture :)

Grandson! But it seems I'm not allowed to post a picture yet, or else I just don't know how.

What an awesome picture! Congratulations again!
The picture went to mod as they often do. There is clearly a way that people post pictures and it isn't modded but I have no idea what it is!

having the greatest group of doctors known to man....they treat me like family

what a beauty!

That I can still find beauty in life

The laughter of children when they play with dogs. My nieces and nephews came out to visit yesterday. They played with our three big dogs. It was a toss up of who will sleep the best tonight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 280
what a gorgeous grandson CONGRATULATIONS!

Max I was so ROFLMAO at your BWD photos, so good!

dogs, big, white, ok, let's see if I can get a BWD up in this post ...

Attachments

• BWD1.jpg
    BWD1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 323
  • BWD2.jpg
    BWD2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 303
Great shots, Tillie!

Gorgeous BEDs Tillie!

Congrat azgirl! Life doesn't get better than that! Cherish and enjoy the moment! Grandsons are amazing! One of the things I miss most is reading my three grandsons books. It is amazing how adaptable they are to grama Gigi's( me) not being able to speak and quick to learn my hand gestures. Of course I do still give the best hugs!

Here are my precious granddaughters ......ages 11, 9, and 5 months. I love these girls more than anything in the world...fortunately they live only 10 minutes away from me, so get to see them often. They seem to like me.....but I am always in trouble for supplying them with copious amounts of sugar (candy, cookies, milkshakes, sodas, etc,etc) :oops:

Attachments

• my girls.jpg
    my girls.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 301
search

My grand kids

I love the smell of bacon in the morning,
that the sun always rises,
...and even tho I've become disabled, I have somehow managed to become a better person!
Love having forum members that actually "get it".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back