Hello. Please advise. Greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect to the members who have been kind to respond to me- this and many other ALA stories such as this is exactly how I ended up her! I started with foot pain, followed my calf cramping (right side mainly) and then the twitches which I explained and all of the responses from this forum have been that I couldn’t have ALS. I’m going to see a neurologist - well, I have a referral and pray there’s one I can see, but please see why I’m so concerned. I have the cramping and the twitching. The cramping / spams show up at some point daily for a year. The twitches started maybe 2 months ago. I’m not trying to bother anyone, just looking for help and praying I get a neurologist apt soon. :)

Attachments

• C9D513B9-1EDC-4618-AED0-006C4BE18811.jpeg
    C9D513B9-1EDC-4618-AED0-006C4BE18811.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 181
First stick to one thread please. re read the important post to see the guidelines.

second it is hard to comment on a snippet but the truth here is when you carefully read you usually find there was lots to the story that isn’t always obvious Plus people do not always remember clearly everything what happened when.

finally, the purpose of this subforum is to answer questions. You are free to disbelieve us and continue searching the internet to find snippets that will fuel your fears. We are not here to argue nor are we here to provide emotional support to the unduly anxious. Frankly we have more to worry about. Have a quick read of the last few posts in the PALS roll call thread to see OUR world.

you may post a report AFTER your neurologist visit and any tests they order. Closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back