diagnosis and exercises

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhv

My partner has exhausted the exclusionary tests, so the doctors are fairly certain. We've been going to many doctors appointments that all seem to shift us off to someone else. right now the most important thing we're waiting for is the appointment with an occupational therapist. they've scheduled us 5 weeks from now, but he's noticing more and more loss of arm strength. We're trying to get in faster and probably will be switching ALS centers, but in the meantime, can anyone recommend exercises or books with exercises?

thank you,

John

Hi John:
I'm not sure that there is much that can be done exercise wise to help with muscle strengthening, however, I believe that there are others who attend this site who have tried various supplements that worked for them. My suggestion is to ensure that your partner routinely does range of motion ec-xercises to make sure that his ligaments stay stretched.
cheers

T

I think Pals Mike and Mike 27 do quite a bit of exercises. Maybe they can help you out. Send them a personal message if they don't post on here in a day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back