Diagnosis
7/2008
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Anytown
I thought those who've joined the forum in more recent months might like to have a little background on the phenomenal forum follies (alliteration here by sound, if not spelling)

This post is just a jumping off place for others to contribute to.

.... Now, about the word "undulating" which appears very regularly in the scripts (notice I did not say "plots" as these seem to be optional.

https://www.alsforums.com/forum/general-discussion-about-als-mnd/9100-robin-hood-4.html

Then.... why, oh why, is Zaphoon, who's given name actually is Kim, referred to as PZ? Well, I've searched trying to find where it started, and it eludes me. Best as I recall, Zaphoon mentioned a physical he'd had, Lydia took it to mean a "Physical Zaphoon" and she proceeded to ask what a physical zaphoon was, and somehow that got shortened to just PZ.

Ah, yes, the heavy-breasted, sorry, I mean heavy-breathing undulating mob of women ...

Actually, I think undulating goes back to the first Forum Folly ... PZ's trip to the twitching ward of the local hospital, where he was buried under a pile of undulating nurses trying (unsuccessfully) to squeeze the twitches out of him. Rose, I believe you were on top of the pile, in a little French nurse's outfit, with torn net stockings and spike heels.

Last edited:
OK, my computer cord got chewed through by a certain dog (no names to protect? ) ~ never mind, everyone will know its Ernie, the demon dog, the possessed puppy. Anyway, there was a bit of a commotion and this got posted before I was done, and now I've just posted again!

So, I'm closing this thread.... Beth, I'll transfer your response over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back