BarryG
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi, I'm back. Had a good trip out. No rain not too cold. 17 people in our group. Passed what she wanted to raise. Nothing close to you though!!!! Man, you sure must be very persuasive! How was the weather for your walk? You went to Edmonton? Got my mom moved into her new digs. Cleaned out the old one. Dad is eating again. Now the countdown starts for the move.
    Is that you or Clark Gable. I've read your posts and they are always great......I'm going monday to Als center to be ruled out....don't know how that will happen.....What were your first symptoms,how were youdx,how much time between....Reply if you are not busy
    Frett, you clever man, it's wonderfully begun and is very funny. I want to know who will play Paisley? I should have my rental movie in a couple of days. It certainly warrants another viewing.
    Melancholy
    Hey Barry
    We spent some time with good friends in Oklahoma a little while back. He is a big Red Green fan and had several DVDs. We spent a lot of time watching and laughing. Very funny show! I can see why your a fan. "I'll be home right after the show"
    I hardly recognized you, "Rhett"! Is this dress rehearsal the making of a new forum follies?
    Barry,
    Missed you at the walk, we got there at 930 and the crowd was enormous! Beautiful day though. We hung out over by the band tent.
    Maybe next time brother. I'm sure we'll cross paths sooner or later.
    Mike
    How was your walk? I'm sure you're tired, so rest up & then fill us in! xoxo
    Barry- just saw your comment about a camera in the bathroom. That is Jim's bathroom- still want that camera??!?? lol
    leaving for Manitoba for the walk, hope that your's goes well! Supposed to rain and be 18 the high for the day. again. won't have computer. talk when I get back.will be afew days.
    Barry, have a great time at your sister's and with the walk on Sunday. Don't try to add this to your schedule. We'll see if you feel like it when your weekend is over (can be tiring!). Take care, Ann
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back