Bathroom Remodeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
the throne and new door

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    900.9 KB · Views: 298
And the ceiling track that takes him between the throne, shower, tub, and bed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    847.8 KB · Views: 286
I know it seems like a lot for these remodels but if you can, the safety and comfort of all will be worth it in the end,I think.

UPDATE....We ended up going with RE-BATH, they seemed more professional and really did a through design. The bid came in at 10K and change, but it will be taken down to the studs and really practical for my gimpy a$$.
I will have to contract out the floor tile, and will do the paint myself. We have to go buy the vanity and medicine cabinet for above. So when all is said and done it will be at about 11K.......OUCH, it's only money!

>will do the paint myself

tough guy! don't over do it :)

There is noharm in paying to have someone do the painting Mark! Does your wife paint? I find drinking beer and painting therapeutic;)

There is noharm in paying to have someone do the painting Mark! Does your wife paint? I find drinking beer and painting therapeutic;)

I can do it, she has enough to do. But your idea sounds good to me, maybe I will smoke a dubie and take a few shots of Crown for motivation...................
but wait......I forgot I wasn't in the PUB, so please disregard.:twisted:

P.s.......I am still mowing my lawn, I got one of the mowers that pull me around the yard, I just have to hang on for my life as it drags me around!

Big Mark, I am just shaking my head at you! Can't help but think what a stubborn, independent man you are- it should be your wife drinking! Lol. PLEASE be careful and have someone else do the ladder stuff!
And if you do smoke your dubie and drink, probably best not to post the pictures of the paint job! Thanks for another good "Big Mark" laugh. Your outrageousness makes me smile and understand how you are getting through this journey. Hugs to you (and sympathy for your wife! Ha, ha). Donna

>Your outrageousness makes me smile and understand how you are getting through this journey.

:)

Do watcha gotta do...but like Donna said, avoid the ladders ;). Don't want to see you get hurt in your relaxed state. Hey, maybe you would paint a masterpiece....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back