swallowing issues

1. M

Aack, tablets....

I've been taking Mucinex to liquify my mucus because of my mucus problems, and because the ALS Center only wants to order things when you're scheduled to come into clinic, and because my primary is a wimp. I've been asking Center and primary for cough assist and suction gadget for three weeks...
  2. B

Question

Hi im a 29 year old male my story starts with one day in may 2018 i notice twitching in my calves then few weeks notice them in my arms , scalp, tounge, and eyelid not constant maybe a few pops Over time my right leg felt stiff , felt like it would buckle and heavy feeling also if i would rub...
  3. C

6 months in, new symptoms

I posted to this forum a few months ago after my symptoms started. At that time I had neck stiffness and pain, body wide twitching but constant in my lower legs and some swallowing problems. Symptoms have come and gone over the past 3 months. My neck pain and stiffness dissipated. My...
  4. blitzc

Difficulty eating full meal- why?

I find myself at almost every meal hungry but unable to finish what I am eating. There aren't any swallowing issues, just an inability to keep eating, feeling tired, fullness, bloating, difficulty breating, and a general lack of excitement for the meal. My hands make it difficult to cut food or...
  5. S

Still have concerns

Hi, I apologize for being back but the drs. can’t get to the root of my issues and keep telling me to go back to the neurologist. The Neuros keep saying come back in 6 months. My last visit drs thought I had celiac but now it turns out that was not the issue. Couple of questions if you don’t...
  6. C

Swallowing issues and muscle tiredness

Hi! I am a 31 year old woman who has been experiencing twitching and muscle tiredness for a while now. It started with some strange symptoms after the birth of my youngest son 4,5 years ago (vertigo, paresthesia, raynauds muscle tiredness and swallowing issues). They found a positive ANA and...
  7. C

scared and need to vent.

I have all the symptoms, increasingly bulbar to be specific. I have been in and out of the hospital the past couple of weeks, I have the follow-up appointment with Neuro on Wednesday. The first time he saw me he took ten minutes and then told me it was probably stress. I know why its because I...
  8. R

Update

Sorry to open a new thread, but nothing else seems to help. I know you told me to go to a doctor, but I physically have not had the time, and I'm going to another country for a few weeks soon. I still get back pain and my back is very sore. The muscles of my neck and shoulders also feel sore...
  9. R

Scared of ALS :(

Hi everybody! Im a 28-year-old male. I started experiencing twitches almost two months ago. They started from my left leg and soon spread all over my body, including tongue and neck. My muscles are really tense and sometimes I feel pain in them. I went to neurologist and she checked me and...
  10. C

So Scared

I'm a 35 year old woman. I have two small children. Since beginning of June , I started to have muscle pain in my quads, calves, biceps, triceps. Muscle twitching all over my body and muscle weakness everywhere. I'm losing muscle strength. I can tell because every time I use a muscle...
Back