Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
IT
State
IT
City
Vicenza
Sorry for opening a new post but I would like to update my previous One without success...thing have going on in the meantime, I had in September my neuro visit and my first EMG which came back both negative, also some blood exams to roule out myastenia and other immune conditions.
Unfortunately my weird symptoms are going on and I'm still struggling with issues in my mouth/throat area, on top to some muscle twitching (body widespread but mainly in gluteus and trunk, not aggressive nor frequent indeed). Even if I do not have evident slurring, my speech sounds definitely different to me:
- voice is weaker and the tone has slightly changed
- discomfort behind the nose when talking (kind of sinus issue, as something is stuff at the top of the nose and make you sound more nasal)
- lot of pleghm and post nasal drip and need to clear my throat very often when speaking
- articulation of words is not as fluid as before and the tongue feels sometimes strange
- saliva changes, sometimes when talking in long sentences it seems thicker(similar to dry mouth), on contrary sometimes I feel much saliva forming in my mouth as if you urge to eat something (I know, they seems in contrast!)
- from November slight swallowing issues, food remaining at the base of the tongue and need to swallow twice
The discomfort in speaking is more evident in long sentences, I find myself speaking less and this is a big concern to me.
I just had a couple of week in October when things seemed improved and this gave to me some relief and hope....
I know that no one here can tell me what is going on with me but just wondering if someone had similar situation with negative test. Also I would appreciate some advice on how to proceed with medical examination, my neuro dismissed me but I'm wondering when It is the case to go back for further assessment.
Many thanks for your kind support, this is really the darkest period of my life and I m struggling every dau instead of enjoy my little beautiful baby.

When you have health concerns of course you should go back to the doctor. I am sorry that you are letting this worry impact your enjoyment of your lovely baby. Please also get support for yourcworry. You can never get this baby time back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back