Appointment cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know where the bloodwork is beng done? If t is thru quest diagnostics, they have a patient portal. You make an account and link to your docs. All lab results are available.

Oh Karla, I really don't know what to say to comfort you.

This is such a long drawn out process, and to add hereditary into the mix must be so confronting right now.

Thinking of you and sending big hugs.

I don't. They drew the blood at the office before I left. Didn't say anything about where it would be tested. The portal says results will show up there when available, just don't know how long that takes.

If you want to see the doctor's notes you will need to order your record...you can do that on the MUSC patient portal. The first 25 pages are free and there is a nominal fee for each page after that. I used to order one whenever Tom had a visit because many times there would be things in the doctor's notes that were not mentioned during the visit. I think it took less than a week to get them. They send them right to MyChart so you can download the PDF to your computer.

Ok. Blood tests are in. I'd already had lupus, and some others.
V b6 is in normal levels. CK within normal levels, copper in normal levels.
v e is a bit high. Alpha is 18.8, high end norm s 18.0
Gamma is 6.7 . High end normal is 6.0.

Another test has a long name.
Ana with reflex to enable panel and a. Mine was negative, which it says is normal. I wrote it out cause I have no idea what it is.

If they put any more up, I'll add them. So far this is what most tests Blood tests I have come back as, other than low sodium and low calcium.

They called today from dr Ruzhansky's office and said all the blood work was in and all of it was normal.
So, next up is the appointment for October 3.

I don't get all the lingo with tests and such.

Is all that good news? Well as good as it can be?

Thinking of you, Karla. xxxxx

They are looking for a cause. These tests eliminated more causes.
Not sure yet if that is good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back