Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
FI
State
FI
City
Kouvola
Hi, I'm from Finland and have a 6 month very disturbing symptoms in my left shoulder. Shoulder get very quickly tired and it worsening every day. Can't properly describe that tiredness in my arm. I'm also pregnant, 39+4 weeks.. so I'm so scared too. I Been seeing neurologist in October but after that examination many things have been changed 😭 I hope that you can find any other things to explain your symptoms 🙏
I wait until I give birth and then my examination continue..

Hi Alicea- I have moved your post to your own thread. Please make sure to read here: Read Before Posting for answers to many of the questions that bring people here and for forum posting rules. If you have questions that are not answered in the that post, please ask them here in your own thread.

Hi Alicea, best wishes on your forthcoming arrival!

What you describe does not sound like ALS. In pregnancy, deficiencies in iron, B vitamins and/or restful sleep can relate to what you describe, especially if it's difficult for you to find a comfortable position while sitting and/or in sleep.

Best,
Laurie

Like last time you thought you had ALS, your symptoms don't fit an ALS pattern at all.
I hope you can let this go and give your attention to your new baby arriving.
Please tell your doctors of your fears.

Thank you for everyone. I hope you everyone is right, that all twitching and tiredness only in left hand is something else, like bad sleep positions, or muscles overuse. My dominant hand is right but I use mostly left hand at any other tasks, right hand is almost only for writing.
I can't understand, that disturbing uncomfortable feeling in shoulder/blade area. And it go just very quick in fatigue state...

What you need to understand is that feeling of going quickly into a fatigue state is not what happens with ALS. PALS feel completely normal and are constantly (like every single day) surprised that muscles simply do not work. This is the huge difference in what you are feeling and then fearing, and what happens in ALS.
Please focus on your child, this is the most wonderful and important time in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back