BarryG
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Not corny! I love Star Trek! Too bad you didn't catch anything hunting, but getting out with friends is half the fun! I'm sure that Drake with appreciate your humor! He's staying away from me now!lol Ray called in the middle of the day to check on him. Not as frisky as yesterday(the cat).Looks like the weather will be better this week. Might get some yard stuff done. Usually we only get the good weather here when we have to go to Manitoba. Will be going on the 13th. Don't talk too loud to me when I get back! :) Planning on getting snookered with my sister in law!
    Ahhhh, been busy having a life! What movie did you watch? Ray watched Unforgiven with Jeremy last night. Driveway is now poured.Yeah!!! If the weather holds we might get a sidewalk too. Ray is playing hookie on Friday. Weather is supposed to be nice. He is going to move the shed. Will put up pics when it's done. Jeremy only got a small mixing bowl worth of candy. Not very many people were giving out this year in this town. Cheap skates!!! Did you kill anything? Was the weather good? Took the little kitty in to get fixed. Guys all cross their legs and say ouch here!lol Pick him up this afternoon. Gorgeous day out, going to take Poochie out for a run.
    Thanks Barry! I am just madly in love with my new home... it's very neat right now because I just moved in. Believe me there are several messy days to come! Hope you are having a good day today. Your Halloween avatar is fantastic.
    Big hugs!
    Barry, your post about Jennifer made me wish I could give you a hug. You're in my thoughts, Buddy.
    xo Rosella
    Oh no! How could you miss it! It actually has interviews with the Pythons and they're new. They weren't supposed to age! Now they're all grandpas with grey hair! Hopefully they'll have it up for sale. It's called "Monty Python the almost truth". After they had "And now for something completely different". I just love the Hungarian dictionary! How can you live with only the CBC? You must get extremely bored when the weather turns ugly or do you have a fireplace? I am really missing mine! The power went out the other day and I had an urgent need to start a fire, but no fireplace! Ray is promising to get me one, but the livingroom is soooo small already! Miss being out in the country!
    Doing any more hunting? My son is wanting to go but I told him I don't clean dead things anymore! And he shouldn't kill anything he won't eat. They won't eat wild meat. So what's the point?
    Barry , just stopped by to tell you - Monty Python evening on tonight on Bravo channel. Documentary with interviews on til 9:30 then a monty python movie. Part 2 of documentary tomorrow night.
    Thanks Barry and Family for the welcome. I am 61 years young.
    Having ALS in a country region is a bit tough. All the support groups and infrastructures are in the major cities. Closest is Sydney which is about 6 hours travel and a limiting factor some times.
    Garry
    Hey Barry,
    We are back! Escaped to the lake from middle of Aug to middle of Sept. and have been spinning since we got back! Things have settled down a bit so we have been updating our blog and are going jump back into the forum again. Been catching up on old posts sounds like you are doing great.
    Stay warm up there!
    Rick and Joan
    I only have PLS and essential tremor. Can you put me on the map in Fort Worth, TX?
    Wynn
    I see that you finally managed to catch the elusive Beth! Congrats. Hope you had a great visit.
    So, did you buy your son his "first" beer? (is 21 the legal drinking-age up there?) Glad you had a nice trip!
    So, what's with the blue smiley? Does it mean you are "blue" or just "cool"?
    Enjoy your trip!
    You'll have to show me yours first! You sent me running for a picture of mine. I just realized that I don't have one I can put on the computer. Would take one of him now, but he's sleeping and it wouldn't be that cute. Furnace!!!! I can understand your joy. Used to start camping beginning of May and stop after we had Thanksgiving there! Loved my furnace! You should try the website Burnt Marshmallows. I think you'd like it. Look until bonfires.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back