Tillie's Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful ! With the new system we can see the détails very well. Thanks for your pictures

That's right...Frankie's mum!🐨

Found Summer enjoying some filtered winter sunshine in KimT's tree :love:

Summer has been moving about the property much of the week and spent a night in KarenNWendyn's tree 🐨 :love:

summer.jpg

JiminVA Darcy's tree has a bit of action going on - Newman has Dodge hanging on the end of a branch!
Newman is a fairly new koala that has been seen here a few times over the past month and this is the second time he has bailed a youngster up. So I guess he is trying to show some muscle and hoping to make a territory move!
Dodge was released here on July 1, and this is the first PALS tree he has been in. He was hit by a car not far from my place early in June and luckily didn't have too serious a bunch of injuries. He's maybe wishing he hadn't wandered to this tree last night though ... (Dodge is the one with the ear tag in his left ear and the awesome nose pattern)

dodge.jpg
newman.jpg

Pittsburghgal Frank's tree had a visit from Bullet. He hasn't been around much, I think Jordan has been setting some boundaries on him, so it was good to see him back this week. How laid back is that???

bullet.jpg

A couple to catch up on - Summer is comfy here in Beauty4everyone's tree.
summer.jpg

Maxine has her joey tucked right inside the pouch, but joey has been coming out a little bit and learning to eat leaves. She's getting her important nursing mum naps in Angiegal's tree

maxine.jpg

KimT your tree had Racee with her joey in lap!

racee.jpg

Jordan has been moving around a bit and spent a day late last week in KarenNWendyn's tree - made to measure or what? This kind of formation in the branches is surprisingly common with a horizontal bit of branch having a few upright shoots that make a perfect koala seat.
jordan.jpg

Jordan has been in a few scraps it would seem - I don't like to think how the other fella looks! There have been a lot of males moving through lately, so I guess he has had to lay down some law.
He's sleeping it off in JuJu's tree :sleep:🤕

jordan.jpg

Tillie,
Those pictures of those beautiful babies just brighten my day. Keep them coming ☺

Jordan in KarenNWendyn's tree - seems to have a nice back rest. It looks very comfortable! A great place to be.
Thanks for missing me. Glad the site finally let me back in.

Looking back, I saw some dear fuzzy friends were hugging "my" tree. That makes me happy. Blow them a kiss for me💋.
Thanks much!😊 May blessings abound - B.😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back