Tillie's Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
The colors are sharp and superb! Jordan’s expression is priceless. 🐨
I'm totally taken with the new camera from day one that's for sure!
Poor Jordan, I looked out the window, early morning and he was coming down the tree. Suddenly there's me at the base with TWO cameras going "hey buddy, great timing, would you mind being the model for me to test out the difference in image quality between both cameras?"

The look on his face is the answer I received :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

Here is 2 more - first again with the new camera (his expression only gets better), then one from the start with the old camera.

OK there is definitely something about NikkiJ's tree now - Phoenix was back again!

Yay Phoenix! Thank you Tillie! Just catching up on the thread. Wow!

I have a little catch from the past few days - here is Dewdrop snug right up high in the rain in AzGirl's tree 🥰

BlitzC's tree got a visit for a day and night again from Frankie :)

and Jordan had a little stay in Juju's tree 🐨 :)

This is the lovely young fella Summer in KarenNWendyn's tree - he is moving about the property a fair bit, guess he is growing up.

Jordan is hanging around a bit more often than usual, and making the rounds of the PALS trees!
Being the colony alpha he uses the largest number of different trees as he constantly marks his territory.
Here he is cool as a cucumber in KarenNWendyn's tree, the day after Summer was in here ☺ :unsure:

Still wet wet wet and Krissy shows true koala spirit and just sleeps away up the very top of Beauty4everyone's tree - that's the best shot I could get!

Oh wow - BlitzC your tree had a treat! Stevie looks relieved here with the pressure of joey's head out of the pouch. Looks like joey fell asleep in this position after feeding on mum's pap ☺ 🥰🐨💜
I just love joey heads dangling - they are totally safe don't worry!

OHHHH...how beautiful and amazing!:love:
Before I assume wrongly, is this her first joey or not? Can't remember and haven't started my Koala Gardens Family Tree Guide yet!
Cathy

No this is her second joey, so she is still quite young, probably turning 4 later this year.
Her joey from last year is Frankie who usually uses your tree :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back