Tillie's Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 8 koalas on the property today (my most I've seen in one day so far is 9). A few were nice enough to be in PALS trees too!
Here is Dewdrop tucked up neat in Pittsburghgal Frank's tree

Krissy is starting to spend more and more time in the big trees - here he is looking like it was a hard weekend in KarenNWendyn's tree ;)

Summer is a young male - hadn't seen him since April, but today he was quite bright and awake in Angiegal's tree 💜 :love:

WOW. I'm amazed. It's majestic. OZ was on my pre-ALS bucket list as I have distant cousins there that came as a result of the potato famine in Ireland.

Hooray BlitzC! Frankie finally circled back around to your tree! You can see it has quite different bark to the others as it is a flooded gum.

Welcome back Frankie! :love:🐨💛

So can we assume that any of these fellas with the spotted bums are somehow related to Jordan? Or is this pattern from their mother?

nah all koalas have spotted bums :)

And this is exactly what happens - JiminVA and Darcey's tree didn't see a koala for months and months and months - now everyone wants to try it! Here is Summer posing like anything :)

Your tree is really growing well NikkiJ and finally a koala in there - this is Phoenix (daughter of Racee, now around 18 months old)
I really liked the sun flare in the shot of the full tree - really hard to see where Phoenix is with the flare, but you do get to see how the entire tree is looking :)

Phoenix looks like a Teddy Bear hugging Nikki :love:

Been a really busy few koala days here!
Bullet snoozing it up in Angiegal's Tree - he had been away from the property for a little bit so it was great to see him come back.

Bullet then was in other trees for a couple of days and then I got this lovely trio of shots of him in KarenNWendyn's tree :) They are so goofy how they sleep.

A couple of days after Bullet's stay there, Krissy spent a day right up really high in Angiegal's tree - he looks pretty pleased with himself!

This is one great story of hope image - look at the bulging pouch on Maxine :) She is enjoying dinner in Pittsburghgal Frank's tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back