Not open for further replies.

Caytepsi

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
DE
Hey Guys I hope I don’t bother y’all. I got a few questions about symptoms regarding ALS. So few weeks (like about 2 weeks) I had a issue that my legs tingled which transferred over to my arms. Since 1 week ago my fingers started to twitch sometimes harder sometimes weaker I can’t evaluate. I was also at the doctor for 2 bloodtests and 1 mri which all came out clean. Now the symptoms has little bit changed. I still got tingling in my arms but my legs started to twitch. I could see it once so i began to look up for the symptoms and „google“ lead to ALS quickly. I got a neuro appointment in the future but it takes a long time to go there since in Germany all the neurologists are most of the time really busy and can’t offer a „emergency appointment“. To the symptoms few day ago I got somehow feeling of weak arms and my knee started to „giving away“ (sorry I don’t know the English term. It’s like someone is pushing into your knee. (Also my legs has some
Type of treble I don’t know if this could be an als symptom) I’ve also read the „read before posting“ but I got unsure. To myself I’m 23 years old
Of Middle Eastern decent. I don’t know if my heritage does affect something but maybe somebody in this forum knows.

For anyone who answers thank you for your time and reading
Sorry for my bad English

I don't think that you have ALS. It doesn't present as you describe.

I would keep in touch with your doctor, who can see if your motor function changes, which is the most important thing in assessing the possibility of anything like ALS.

Meanwhile, I would stay off Google and focus on your sleep, stress, nutrition, hydration, and positioning, since these often can influence the kinds of issues that you report. And of course, if you develop functional limitations, that would be the time to discuss more testing with your doctor in advance of the neurology appointment.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back