Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
UK
City
Uk
I'm concerned about some symptoms ive been having. 3 months ago it all started with hip and abdominal pain, and pins and needles. I then got cramp in my leg and foot which resolved after a couple of days and have had intermittent pain, stiffness and cramps in both legs and arms since. Feet also. I've also had back and neck pain. Gp referred me to rheumatology who referred me for a full spinal mri. All clear. In the last week I've acquired a alot of leg twitches- in both legs, sometimes they twitch most of the day and night and I'm feeling very disconcerted by this. I also get tingling in the legs. I get twitches in my back, and arms too but they're far worse in my legs and have gotten worse. The limb pain cramps and stiffness I experience fluctuates. Sometimes food shopping is a struggle as is getting dressed through the aches of lifting my arms. I'd welcome thoughts on all the constant leg twitches are leaving me pretty stressed! Thank you.

Hello-

Please make sure to read here: Read Before Posting

You'll find answers to many of the questions that bring people here. It's clear you've searched online for twitching and been served up MND, however, everything you list points to something else. Twitching is so common, like having a cough- it's the accompanying symptoms that provide a doctor the direction to search. Your sensory issues and symptoms that come and go are indicating some other condition, not MND.

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back