Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
NI
City
Belfast
I'm 31 and started getting symptoms back in October 2023.Firstly I felt fuzzy headed ,off balance and was getting tingling sensation in my hands and twiches in my legs .The gp referred me to neurologist who done a full examination and bloods vame back clean. I was also given an mri of brain and spine came back clean apart from abit of wear and tear in the neck.I had an emg of my arms that came back clean however it was supposed to be a full body emg which wasn't done .

The neurologist thought I needed a referral for rheumatology so that is what I'm currently waiting on .However new symptoms have started the twiching isn't just in my calves anymore but everywere especially my arms ,stomach, back,feet ,fingers you can see my finger moving and I can feel tickling sensation on my fingertips now and again.I also have neck pain were it's hard to turn my head to the right some days and upper and lower back pain which is new plus my muscles especially in my right calf and right arm feel sore some days like there tight.

I've also got a feeling like there's a lump in my throat and phlegm I have to keep clearing. I also want to add I've always had bad anxiety but with these twiches appearing everywhere now I'm as anxious as I've ever been.My question is has anyone had twiching just in the calves for long period of time for the twiches to spread to other parts all over the body ?sorry for such a long

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello-

Please make sure to read this: Read Before Posting. It explains why pain and sensory issues point elsewhere. It sounds like your doctor has things well in hand and has an idea of what direction to search with that referral to a rheumatologist.

If your anxiety is affecting your day to day activities, please make sure to find a counselor or therapist who can help you with some tools to deal with the stress while you search for answers.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back