Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
Hi I previously posted and am very nervous as I just now saw my emg. I've attached it. I did get an mri that indicated I had cervical spondylosis but my emg worries me. Can anyone take a look at this and tell me what they think? Thanks.

Attachments

• 20240520_094308.jpg
    20240520_094308.jpg
    878 KB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the emg that you had before the one you posted about in January? If so what has happened since then? Especially given your mri it is far more likely to be a spine problem but you should have discussed treatment and follow up with the neurologist. If this is a new emg please post the first one too so we can compare

This is my original one from January. I went to physical therapy for about 6 weeks and didn't experience much difference as far as twitching. I have another appointment with neurologist this Friday to discuss. Can still walk and do things but shoulders shake in certain positions and still have the twitching all over. Legs are often stiff too.

ALS is a progressive disease so if you are about the same that is good news. The neurologist may want to repeat the emg to male sure it is stable

Back