Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
GA
City
Dawson
Good afternoon, I need help and possible answers. I appreciate you taking your time in your effort to reply and read my comment.

Starting about two weeks ago, I noticed in the mornings when I wake up my legs, hamstrings and quads are beyond tight. I’ve also known that my forms are beyond tight and so as well, I have been experiencing muscle twitching all over particulate in my legs back of my arms and back on my shoulders. From time to time I have trouble pronouncing words twitching is random. The twitching is random and doesn’t happen all the time but at least occurs every day. I’ve been feeling like I’m having hand issues as well. I made the mistake of going online and googling symptoms and came across ALS just wondered if these possible symptoms I don’t have any weakness yet but didn’t know if that occurred overtime or does the weakness start information would be grateful thank you so much I’ve also been expecting twitching around my eye and twitching in my hands and pain in my neck

Also I have experiencing forearm pain! And calf pain! Because of forearm pain I’ve been having issues with my hands! Does this sounds like ALS? Also wondering does weakness come first and muscles twitching and soreness or does muscles soreness come first and than twitching and weakness!

Hello-

Please read here: Read Before Posting

It recommends visiting with a doctor first if you have concerns about your health. It also explains why twitching absent weakness is not linked to ALS, as well sensory issues (pain) pointing towards some other issue. So, visit with your doc if you are worried, but this is not how ALS starts.

Truly appreciate your time please keep me in your prayers and I will do the same for the rest of this community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back