Happy Birthday Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday Rose! Hope you had a great day!

Thanks - it was great :)

Whew, I'm still worn out. I tell you those Chippendale guys really know how to entertain a girl :smile:... One of them let me try on his hat, so here's a temporary avatar picture change as a memento of the event.....

~ OK, before I confuse someone out there, just kidding, was only virtual polsterguysters, my real life guy provided the hat , and the photo wasn't actually taken last night..... :cool:

Thank you for all the warm wishes, I'm thinking there were maybe two threads running simultaneously, and yesterday I'd only found the one (it was all the party noise in the background distracting me LOL)

It meant a lot to me, you all are just great!

Is it over? Can I put the tuba down now?

Beth, yes, the tuba and you can take a rest! The party definitely wouldn't have been the same without you, especially as you did the planning and made the arrangements :cool: We do have a diverse and multi talented bunch of people on here.... Now we've got to regroup in preparations for December ~ sukilou and you are only days apart, right? Suggestions as to entertainment or refreshment preferences?

A little bit of trivia, I was born on the day that Albert Einstein died, and for years I've been convinced that somewhere, someday, the question will pop up, and I will know the answer, and win some sort of fabulous prize. ~ it hasn't happened yet, but I remain ever optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back