HAPPY BIRTHDAY Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy B Day Al....

Wishing you the best on your birthday Al.

Wes

Happy Birthday! Go easy on the Merlot, and stay off the mower. :-D

Mike

Happy Birthday Al. Hope you had a great day
Sharon

happy birthday

Happy Birthday AL.Hope you day is filled with wonderful memories Pat

I'll add my well wishes on you birthday. Hope you had a lovely day Al, as it is probably much later there and people are heading for bed soon.

Happy Birthday

Paty said:
Happy birthday Al, I hope you spend this day with your loving wife Lee, and the rest of your family.

You know we at the forums love you for being such a wonderful and caring person.

May God bless you.

Paty
Husband's Caregiver Dx 10/17/05
Baja California, Mexico

" Happy Birthday " Wishing you all the best on this special day, May the blue bird of Happiness always sit on your shoulder. EM

Hi Al... Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was a good one, and many more to come. Anne

Happy Birthday Al hope you had a good one

Happy Birthday AL,

Wow my dad's birthday is on the 21st of June as well.... Now I know your special :)

I hope you and your family had a wonderful day togehter....

Many, Many more

Jen

Thanks to everyone that took the time to write. It was a busy day. The Physio came to work on me and then there were people here doing things for the pig roast. 2 of my brothers came over along with some neighbors so it was a party atmosphere for most of the day. Busy again today. Everyone else is busy actually and I'm busy here. Probably won't get on later today or tomorrow so Sunday I'll let you know how the pig roast went.
AL.

Happy belated birthday, Al, and I'm sure you will enjoy the pig roast. I know I would!

Sure hope you had fun, Al. Sounds like your friends and family know how to do a birthday party and they sure choose a good guy to celebrate.

H i Al, Happy Birthday Enjoy every minute of it.
Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back