Happiness now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect reading for me, wow.
I have always taken in the energy of, especially some family members that
have been draining and the reminder above is very validating. I do often
imagine myself in an energy of white light and ask my High Self and angels
for guidance. This has been quite a journey and although I always seem to
post my gratitude about divine guidance, it has been my saving grace.
I am also grateful for learning to focus my attention deliberately on positive
daily blessings. I am feeling like a beginner, but it really is a new beginning.
God bless!

I am grateful today that I am teachable, and I am willing to believe that my thoughts
are powerful. I love creative visualization, seeing myself in light, as light....expanding.
Everyday I renew my commitment to empowering thoughts, and do I need it!

I will see my dear friend today, we always share thoughts on meditation, prayer and
visualization. I am so grateful for the teachers who are guiding me.....God Bless......

TAMMY AND CARO, THANKS FOR SHARING! YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY

Believe in a love that is being stored up for you like an inheritance, and have faith that in this love there is a strength and a blessing so large that you can travel as far as you wish without having to step outside it.

~~Rainer Maria Rilke

beauty.....
If the Beautiful One is not inside you, then what is that Light hidden under your cloak?

~~ Rumi

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love… true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.

~~Hub from "Second Hand Lions"

Attachments

• photo many blue butterflies.jpg
    photo many blue butterflies.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,060
I love those readings, they are transformative! I have been thinking about what I
believe and how I see evidence of my beliefs in my life. If I believed like Rilke, of the
deep and lasting love, how would I feel? Wonderful, empowering thoughts!

As I review my day I see blessings, even in the most challenging of days. Sometimes,
often actually, the challenges are not what I project them to be. I am ever grateful
for the spiritual guidance to point me forward. I am so grateful to have crossed paths
with you Sequoia, and everyone who posts here. So deeply appreciative!

GOD MEANT FOR US TO CROSS PATHS, CARO!

Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly, and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love.

~~Leo Buscaglia

We are not powerless specks of dust drifting around in the wind,
blown by random destiny. We are, each of us, like beautiful
snowflakes--unique, and born for a specific reason and purpose.

~~Elisabeth Kuebler-Ross

There is so much beauty and wonder all around you. Set out today to have an adventure, find something new or something you have been wanting for a long time. Go somewhere you have not been for a while and be open to the newness of the experience. Get yourself in touch with the essence of where you are and just be in that moment, open to all it has to offer, even if only for a little while.
When you take the time to approach mundane every day tasks with this feeling of adventure and discovery,
they seem to pass more quickly and leave you feeling invigorated instead of drained. Take comfort in the knowledge that there is much more to see, experience, be and do in your incredible world and start living that life today. Decide you are worth it and deserving, and of course you are.

Affirmation: "My life is a wonderful journey of discovery."

Attachments

• photo  TREE ON A CLIFF.jpg
    photo TREE ON A CLIFF.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 554
Thank you for the. Inspirational words...going through a tough time and find peace here.

I have recently been practicing having a "beginner mind", not putting my judgments
on events and returning to being aware of my breath, as a way to refocus, when I start to
get into a land-slide of thoughts. It does awaken the wonder and adventure as you so
beautifully said. This has become a daily practice and I find returning to my self, remembering
my true connections has really helped me feel calmer. Instead of entertaining my fear thoughts
I can refocus on my soul, the beauty around me, my heart. I have found that if I do this often, I feel so
much lighter. My friend Caroline does it with creative visualizations of water, so soothing to her soul.
So true, there is so much more to see, more Peace , more Beauty, thank God!

YOUR THOUGHTS ARE AMAZING CARO! LOVE YOU!

Exclude no one from your love, for that
is the nature of the soul.
Though people contain light and darkness,
the darkness is not their essence.
It is only what they carry.

The more awake you are, the more you will
forgive each one for what they do not know.

Allow others the privilege of giving you loving care. ♥

"RECEIVE WITHOUT GUILT OR APOLOGIES."

"YOU ARE DESERVING" of ALLLLLL THE WONDERS and RICHES the Universe has to offer you! Let others do for you what you have done for so many and just be the recipient of loving, positive energy and support. Take time for yourself to just relax, enjoy and be in the moment, leaving behind any worries or struggles. Let your thoughts be clear and have fun! :)

Affirmation: "I freely receive all the love and the blessings this abundant Universe has to offer me and everyone."

Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love

- Mother Teresa -

Attachments

• PHOTO SUNRISE PINK BLUE GOLDEN.jpg
    PHOTO SUNRISE PINK BLUE GOLDEN.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3,221
As are your's my friend, so inspiring...

I have often found that in challenging times, that I'l just happen to read
something that speaks to me and reminds me how guided I am. I also feel the energy
shift when I affirm loving things, like your beautiful post. If words are energy, and we are
energy, we can infuse our dear selves all day with energy baths of love. I send you too, waves
of light....Blessings and Thank you!

WAVES OF LIGHT AND LOVE COMING YOUR WAY, CARO

Love is the light that dissolves all walls between souls, families and nations.

The only way love can last a lifetime is if it's unconditional. The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love.

- Stephen Kendrick -
"Honor yourself by living in a manner that expresses love for all of human kind; it ...will easily come from deep within your soul. Trust that you are going to be guided onto a path of precious gifts when you abide by actions, thoughts, and behaviors that put generosity, compassion, Love, and acceptance in the forefront. There is a power of infinite strength that lives within you. Listen to the whispers of your soul."~~ unknown

Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are.When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.

~~Lao Tzu

Attachments

• photo trees in light.jpg
    photo trees in light.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,197
I love the thought of being content the way things are, I will practice that today. I
do believe in that power if infinite strength and I feel so grateful when I really feel
and remember that!

Today I am grateful to be married for 29 years to my husband who has supported and
loved me through many things over the years. God has been guiding us for sure, and we
eventually adopted our amazing daughter, now 15 years old. I am blessed and I am
grateful to see God's guiding hand in it all. God Bless....
I am so grateful

CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY BLESSINGS FOR YOUR 29 YEARS WITH YOUR HUSBAND1
Good Morning Happy Monday... lets rock this day with Love ♥ The sun is shining here the birds are singing and the leaves are glorious :) I am so Grateful for Simple Blessings ♥ For smiles ♥ For Love ♥ For Family ♥ For Friends ♥ For life lessons ♥ For this feeling of Gratitude ♥ For all that I have and all that I Am ♥

Thank you for Being I Love You ♥

In our deepest moments of struggle, frustration, fear, and confusion, we are being called upon to reach in and touch our hearts.

Then, we will know what to do, what to say, how to be.

What is right is always in our deepest heart of hearts.

It is from the deepest part of our hearts that we are capable of reaching out and touching another human being.

... It is, after all, one heart touching another heart.

~~ Roberta Sage Hamilton

Love is the substance of all life.
Everything is connected in love, absolutely everything.

~~Julia Cameron

Attachments

• photo wave and seagull.jpg
    photo wave and seagull.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 829
So uplifting to read your simple blessings, it really raised my spirits looking at it!
I love the wisdom and reminder to look to your heart for direction and guidance!
I always make the right choice when I do that and it is so comforting to be reminded.
Practicing self-acceptance in my affirmations. I let the peace of accepting myself
settle in to my soul.

YOU ARE A SIMPLE BLESSING TO ME, CARO

On this day of your life, friends , I believe God wants you to know...
...that life has nothing to do with what you are doing,

and everything to do with what you are being.

Be careful not to get caught in the "doingness" of your

life. That is not what you are here for. You are a sacred

soul, and you came here to the earth to Be something.

And not just one thing, but many things.

The wonderful thing is, you get to choose what that is.

And you get to do that right now. Always Right Now.

Content? Safe? Peace? Forgiving? Compassionate?

Love? Go ahead, choose. As many as you wish!

Neale Donald Walsh

Attachments

• PHOTO BLUE BUTTERFLIES.jpg
    PHOTO BLUE BUTTERFLIES.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,166
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back