Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
WA
Hi I feel silly for even asking these questions but could really use some peace of mind. My aunt passed about about 6 years ago of ALS so it's always been a concern. In the last couple of weeks I started developing some perceived weekness in my calves and ankles, sometimes it will go up my legs, there's days where one will feel weaker then the other or they both feel equally week, ive had some mild pain in my calves and on my leg itself, some twitching here in there, I also feel like I'm off balance even though I can walk just fine. I've had some heart issues lately which has given me some extra anxiety around my health. I just need to know if this sounds like something I should be concerned about.
Thank u.

Hi Noel-

Sorry for the loss of your aunt. That must have been very hard for your family.

Please read here: Read Before Posting

It contains answers to many of the questions that bring people here. The first thing recommended is a visit to the doctor for a clinical exam. Perceived weakness in not clinical weakness- which can only be assessed by a health professional. Pain can be caused by many things. Perhaps your doctor is better placed than Dr Google to help you figure out what might be going on.

Please take care

Thank u, im sure it's just my fears and anxiety, but I haven't been able to get into see my dr yet and my mind and Google have been a little out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back