Forum Supporter
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
Hi Guys,

It is 10 years since the ice bucket challenge in 2024 summer is there any plans companies / influencers who are planning to try and re create the challenge this summer?

I do marketing for my work so would love to get involved in trying to push this if anyone can point me in the right direction!

From ALS Greater New York:
The ALS Association supported the development of AMX0035 with a $2.2 million grant in 2016 – one of the first research grants funded with ALS Ice Bucket Challenge donations. As a standard provision in philanthropic support for drug development, the grant included a repayment provision allowing the Association to recover up to 150 percent of its support, or up to $3.3 million. The funds will be reinvested into ongoing global research into treatments and, ultimately, a cure.

In 2023 ALS GREATER NEW YORK legally broke away from the national ALS ASSOCIATION, as did over 10 other local chapters. I think the best way to find out is to contact New York. even if that is not your region, since they are the strongest region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back