J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Joni,

Just a wonderful idea to start the story. Much needed levity for the forum. How's your glass painting coming along? ♥
    Hi Joni,
    Just stopped by to say Hi! Our house is excited about the St. Louis Cardinals right now and are hoping they make it to the World Series. Hope you feel up to doing some more painting soon. We are all anxious to see more of your work. Hugs, Kim
    Hi there Joni. I was thinking of you today and thought I'd come onto the forum to say hi. I just saw your message to me. I can well believe it's tough. I know I can't say anything that will help but I am sending a hug and loving thoughts.
    Hi Joni,
    Just purchased plane ticket the other day for my aunt and youngest son to visit my dad in Dallas in October. I purchased my aunt's (dad's sister) ticket as a early birthday present for her. She lives on a fixed income. She will turn 80 in December. My son is in the third grade and gets straight A's. He has a long weekend off of school and I'm pulling him out for two. I figure seeing his grandfather is more important at this point. Dad is so excited that he's coming. My twins Matthew and Julie turn 15 tomorrow. We will have to start a new support group next year when they both start driving. Yikes! lol Hugs, Kim
    I had a Maltese growing up after our pug died. I had to beg and beg for my parents to let me have another dog. She ended up actually being my mom's dog then anyone elses. I trained Princess to job through a hula hoop and do all kinds of tricks. But, she took alot of grooming. I want you to start painting again to when you feel able to again. You have talent and it would be a good way to express yourself. I want you to paint us something beautiful. Kim
    Hi Joni,
    This might be a crazy idea but I wondered what you thought about adopting a puppy/dog from a rescue society. They would keep you company and give you something to nurture and take care of while your grieving. I know you need more then that to grief but I thought a puppy or dog might bring you some comfort. Sending you a hug, Kim
    I wish I could be there in person to give you a hug. I hurt so bad when my mother passed away but losing your husband and partner would be worse. I cry alot because I see my dad getting weaker all the time that I know this disease or even his age is going to take him. My heart was ripped out when my mom died. But, I was pregnant with the twins and had to go on. Call someone if you are down Joni! Try to be around people. You shouldn't be alone right now. We all care about you on here. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. Kim
    Dear Joni, I've been gone a long while without looking in. Browsing tonight I have just seen your darling Bruce earns his wings last month. I am so very sorry for your loss Joni. I hope you are hanging in. Lots of love to you
    Oh Joni, how thoughtful of you to think of me in the midst of your pain. You my dear are a very sweet precious soul. I do hope you are okay. I can't imagine your pain and sorrow. Hugs to you.
    Linda
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back