dian_na
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• Dian_na... I am honestly at this point not sure what your issue with me is. I said in my post that i could NOT understand what you are going through with your mother nor would I try to nor would I judge decisions you make. I simply asked that you give me the same courtesy and respect. Connie said her husband's neuro feels that it is FTD... I chose to take her at her word as she seemed to agree with the doctor. I will continue to advocate for the caregivers of FTD patients and give them whatever advice I can based on my own experience... that is what these boards are for. If that bothers you, perhaps you could just ignore my responces.
    I like it so far. PLM as well as facebook I jus I don't know there is a lot of drama in my own house to have some of the bs that goes on there. I try to help people, it gets my mond off what is happening here.
    I hope you will stay or check in on this forum. We could use your advice. I know you from PLM. I don't go there anymore. This is a great forum. PLM was great at one time, to me anyway. Anyway, welcome!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back