Ladyinn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Diane,

Sending good thoughts on your road trip! How many times has Tim played, "On the road again"?

Have a safe trip.

With Much Love,

Kimberly
    Hey Diane when Are yoou and Tim going on your trip? How are things with your son?Just wanting you to know how special you are to me..Love You !
    It's tattooing. It's not comfortable but not that bad. When she did my lips, she works with a dentist who blocked my mouth and I didn't feel a thing for hours! For brows and liner it's just a little uncomfortable, like someone is scratching you lightly with a pin which is pretty much what is being done. She is going to do my eye shadow in January. I'll post some pictures then. I do have some picture in my album here right after I got my lips, liner and brows if you want to look. It's the Michigan trip in July I think. One shot is right up my nose but you can see all of it. It was only about 3 or 4 days from the procedure. The pictures in the bar with my family and old school friends are the day after my procedure. Recovery is pretty quick.
    Wondering if there are any turkeys in the yard today. None here. My bathroom is being remodelled this week so lots of noise. Easier baths for me and easier on Cals too. Hope your day is good.
    Historically I've supported the Hendrick guys but I like anyone except Stewart and the Busch brothers. Also do not like the Sauter kid but he's now only drives trucks I think.

Believe it or not, we've eaten so much that we have to buy more candy! LOL!
    Thankyou for your reply and the idea re Christmas thankyou is wonderful....nice to meet you also and take care,Anastasia.
    Hi Dianne, my message was too long, so I split it. The last one on your list comes first!
    For the first couple of months I set routines, getting up and getting out of the house, doing something, no matter how small each day. Now that initial steam has worn off and I am more able to just let myself be however I am. At least a little that is. I don't know why I should be so surprised that friends don't know what to say. They didn't know what to say when I was living with als. Somehow I thought it would be different in death since many of them have lost people they love. I don't want to believe that it's a reaction to me, cause then I really would feel alone!

I see on the tea thread that you are going travelling soon. Vegas and Nascar I think. Hope you have a great time. Thanks for messaging me.
    Thanks for your message Dianne. Yes, grief can be very lonely. When my father died three years ago, I remember being quite convinced that when my mum went I would be so lonely and alone. It is true that I am alone for they really are the last of my close family (no brothers or sisters or family of my own) but I don't feel that loneliness that I feared. God's gift I suppose that though I feel the pain of grief I also have sense of my mother around and about. I didn't have that so much with my father. I think I am doing reasonably well in that I am functioning well at work and am able to be present there, with my mind fully on it. But, when I come home and have time, well that's when I think so much of her and all that we've lived, that's when I cry the most. I know it's necessary. I could happily pass days staring out the window when I'm like that. However, I remember how she was when dad died and the kind of goals she set herself and find that I have something of her in me.
    We did find one and I'm sure there will be tears. I've been trying to get this done for years but Bradley likes to put things off. :) But, this will be done and soon. He's getting it. I'm getting weaker in the legs and it's impossible not to see. He's a good man. We'll get a railing and grab bars soon too. He mentioned it this morning. :J Thank you for you!
    Love you Dear One!
    Hi Diane, [new friend, we will sure plan on it. we have friends in from Virginia and we are leaving in the morning for yellowstone NP it is going to be fun, their first time RVing.
    take care
    hugs from us
    Ray
    Hi Diane
    It is a small world we live in, we just visited our daughter that lives in Pringle, SD and we camped in a campground in Custer for 3 nights. You sure have a nice town. Next time we will stop by and take you out to supper
    Hugs for Ray in Utah
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back