We've made updates and improvements
As always, we've been hard at work improving our forum. The recent changes are aimed at usability and performance.
Here are the highlights.
- We moved hosting yet again
- We moved our backup routine to Amazon S3 to ensure reliability, stability, and ease of access of backups
- We installed redis and are using it for our memory caching service
- This drastically reduces the amount of time the server requires to pull cached files (sessions, css, etc)
- We revamped our CloudFlare settings to ensure speedier access from around the Globe
- We removed the ease of quoting posts to ensure content is linear and compact
- This is a quality of life improvement to ensure those using screen readers and similar have a friendly browsing experience
We will continue to improve our service and community.
A big thanks to all of our moderators, volunteers, members and subscribers for making these updates possible.