All of our recommended resources can currently be found in our ALS Resources section.
- Glossary of Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Cannabis Terms and Acronyms
- If you've just been diagnosed - what to do now?
- Second opinions and first clinic visits
- Applying for social security disability
- Equipment & Supplies
- Anticipatory planning - trying to stay a step ahead
Useful resources from the web:
- 7th Edition - Living with ALS Manual (courtesy: ALS Society of Canada)
- Coping with Grief - Strategies for People Living with ALS
This page is not often updated so we recommend joining our community and bookmarking the: ALS Resources section