The ALS forum is an all-volunteer support group for ALS patients provided free of charge to anyone affected by motor neuron disease (MND) or Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
We are the only fully moderated, absolutely free, hassle-free online support group and ALS chat group dedicated solely to ALS and MND.
We offer help, tips, friendship, care and support to people affected by Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS), and all forms of motor neuron disease.
Our site is a free service intended to bridge gaps between individuals living with the affects of ALS and other MND's - caregivers, family members, and people affected by ALS.
Individuals at different stages of the “ALS journey” are able to come together and exchange knowledge, and lend support to one another. The forums are meant to be a place for people with similar circumstances to ask questions, get answers, and form lasting friendships. The ALS forum moderates each forum and works hard to ensure members are not taken advantage of, or misled by false or misleading advertising or forum participants.
- February 17th, 2006
We aim to service:
- People affected by ALS and other MND's
Our mission is to:
- Provide a comfortable and safe location to discuss topics related to ALS and motor neuron disease
- Provide a valuable free resource to those affected by ALS and motor neuron disease
- Keep this resource available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Our goal is to:
- Provide a moderated forum
- Increase awareness about motor neurone disease (MND)
- Increase awareness about amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Keep ALS forums online in perpetuity
For statistics please click here.