Dust off the Bar......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoppy Easter! Light Craft beer on the house for Karen. You don't have to drive home from your computer.

Well it was a hit!

What a good Friday it was for me.
Two of my kids, and the partner of one turned up for a surprise. So I suddenly had a houseful! The eggs were great, but I've got quite a few left in the fridge maybe a few friends will drop over or I may even visit a neighbour on Sunday with alcohol eggs in hand :lol:

Chris's kids were supposed to bring BBQ chicken to contribute to dinner. I rarely eat meat and none of my kids that came do, so it was to make the meal something for them really. Oh they forgot about it until today and all the shops are shut because it is Easter, so they brought nothing. Yup, that's how I remember em :lol:

Ended up they went home without dinner (but I had made lots of nibbles food and we had grazed all afternoon), because with the extra people the time went whizzing by.

My kids and I then just raided through my gardens and threw a bunch of stuff in the oven, got out a deck of cards and laughed and ate the evening away.

I'm so pleased to say this is actually going to be a lovely Easter.

Anyone want an egg? :shock:

Tillie, sounds more like a great Friday! :)

Katrina,

You did a good thing. I'd love to have an egg. Glad you got to spend time with your family.

Throw me one of those eggs, Tillie! I could use one overly "juiced-up" egg right about now.

Glad you and your kids had a good time! Can't wait til 2 of my 3 are home soon!

Happy Easter to all!

Sign me up for an egg Tillie!

Tillie waltzes into the pub with a tray of 20 mixed alcopop easter eggs - jellies are on me folks!

Anyone with a peg I recommend you throw the egg in a saucepan containing 1 cup of your favourite milk whether that is animal or vegetable (since there is already cocount cream lining inside the eggs I'd highly recommend coconut milk).

Slow heat to dissolved everything in then put through the vitamix or run through a strainer to fix the delicious but peg pesky passionfruit seeds as they are full of fresh passionfruit :)

Attachments

• IMG_3684.jpg
    IMG_3684.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3685.jpg
    IMG_3685.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3686.jpg
    IMG_3686.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3699.jpg
    IMG_3699.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 132
Karen I'd hate any PALS to think they couldn't reach in an grab themselves an egg just because they have a peg! Only fair to warn about the seeds tho ...

Thank you ANgiegal - same to you and all!!

Glad to hear you made a good thing of whatever circumstances you were faced with Tillie; sounds like you had a good time. Wish I could just import a few of your special eggs - YUM!?

Little bit quiet in here.
AaaaaAaaaaaa
Tension breaker, had to be done!

Angie

Yeah, good to see you in here. It's half past two at night here and I'm wide awake because I had some amazing matcha ice cream in the late afternoon. :)

Sounds Awesome! I was going to complain about stuff, but it just sounds really petty right now. So instead I shall ask, how are you doing Wish (and anyone else who stops by, of course)?
Angie

I'm here. Just took my cannabis and CBD oil. Should be sleeping in about an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back