PUB is open....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bartender give me a milk im going to need it this morning. it's a cold one at that. was looking to get out today but the only place it looks like im going to is here at the pub.

Hot chocolate....mmmmm with marshmallow cream melting on top and chocolate sprinkles for fun. Oh! we can stir it with a spoon that has been dipped in chocolate.

Snow coming this weekend. YUCK! I don't like winter. Maybe to look at but not try and walk in. All wrapped up in a blanket and a good book waiting to be read. Time to burrow in and hibernate.

> Time to burrow in and hibernate.

even here in Houston! high of 6f in Denver :)

hey why we are setting at this worm bar. my son sent me something now don't laugh to had. i don't know when they did this.dave and cory - YouTube

> high of 6f in Denver

Colorado Springs is looking at a high of 10 degrees today.

Guess I'll rub it in a little, high around 49, low about 40. You guys are in the wrong part of the country

Don't get too smug Dalvin, the cold is heading your way! ;)

I was stationed in Colorado. Believe me, it never gets as cold here as it does there

I'll buy that (I worked at Ft. Meade, MD), but ours normally goes away quicker. One day it's below freezing and the next day it's 60.

>I was stationed in Colorado. Believe me, it never gets as cold here as it does there

we lived there 22 years and it gets cold around -5f but it will likely be in the 40's the next day. In MI, it get cold and stays there for years at a time ... aka Game of Thrones. I had a White Walker for one of my EE classes :)

im go to move to the other side of the bar. it's to hot where dalvin is setting lol

I remember Labor Day weekend in 83 it was like 80 to 90 degrees through that Tuesday. We went to the field that day. Woke up the next morning well below freezing, blizzard blowing and the temp never got above 20 for a week

when we was in oak creek canyon arizona it would be 100's in the day and 20's at night. here we get it all. should see more snow this weekend. there saying 30 for the high's but i haven't seen that yet.

All I know is it is cold....my husband is doing his happy dance (wyoming native) and hoping for the snow. I threatened to beat him but he doesn't care. Ugh....:lol:

Hi Everyone,
It is a cold one here also in central Illinois. The temperature right now at almost 1pm is 27. They have a few inches of snow predicted for here starting on Saturday night. Ugh...... I work today and then come back again at midnite to work. I dread getting all comfy and sleeping for a few hours and then having to get up and go out in the freezing cold. Too bad I can't just go to work in my flannel pj's.
Yes, all you ladies on here. My sweetie Dalvin is always hot! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back