The After 5 Forum Pub With PZ & Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't anyone listen to those two singers? /they are really good, go listen to them.

Jim, I meant the Eagles! That was one of our favorite songs and I don't know why I had to listen to it. Well, I thought it would bring back good memories, but it just made me cry.

Sorry, I've listened to Susan Boyle and she is fantastic.

Just feeling down.

Hope you feel better CJ. By the time we get done with ya, you'll be hooting and hollering. Marta
is in the hot tub and Di is bringing brownies. Hello...

Take care.

Jim

Here's your bottle of Jose', careful CJ it's the gallon jug!...sorry you are feeling done today. Maybe a soggy brownie or two or three can help....
and no Marta I wasn't fast enough to get to them, but hey they are still good !

I think you got my puter wet...I can't leave this page...lol....stuck at the pub...might as well jump in hot tub and relax awhile..come on in CJ!..oh and bring the jug and brownies...:)

Have we started the Parte'? Which way to the hot tub? Oops, better not...forgot my suit.=-O salt and lemons on the bar.

Suit's not required here!...nobody can see anyway...whewww good thiing!...come on in!

Wow. now my posts are disappearing too....lol

I'm going to drowned my computer...arggggg!

oh there it is ..i think...

I tuned Don Henley's piano for a concert a few years back. Didn't get to meet him but his roadies were nice enough.

well i am partyed out . think i will go to bed but , i am sneaking some brownies with me and hubby better not to to take any

aahhh gentle jim you have no idea how that susan boyle warms my heart simon was so shocked then amazed that had to be the best thing i ever seen in my life the only thing missing was her mom was not there to see it happen it was her moms dream so i hope she was watching from heaven ...

Good Sunday Morning friends! A nice sunny chilly day here. I'm going to pass on anything mindbending this morning but will take a dip in tne tuv if there aren't too many brownie crumbs and lime peels over there. :)

It's going to be a good day I've decided. Hope you're feeling lighter today Dear C.J.! Wish you were closer and I'd have a coffee with ya.

Jim, thanks for posting the two Paul and Susan videos. You got me all misty eyed. I always cry when I see that. Sometimes I cry while singing too. I still sing, although not as well as Becky, but I love music. It makes me emotional though. I wonder why that is. Something primal I'm sure. Oh heck, gimme a Mimosa please! And a muffin with lots of butter.

That is a good song C.J. Dear but his voice always makes me feel like I I have on a neckerchief that's tied too tight or something like that. They are one of Brad's favorite bands.

I'll join ya'll, I love onion dip and chips...yummm....and a Creme Soda please. How was the tub ms pie? cumbs? Peels? floating things, tiny umbrellas?...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back