Split hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had many issues for some time, but between jan-feb 2021 I was hospitalized three times with sepsis and since then It’s gone downhill rapidly. Saw dr yesterday which was not what I was hoping. X-rays we’re fine as usual and I’m waiting on blood test results. I will say that I don’t really think it is als at this point, but it is still on the list. Wife thinks it’s something autoimmune which it could be. I’m sure everyone knows how agonizing the diagnosis process is, but I’ll pop in if anything significant happens.

Dust, as you wrote.... " I will say that I don’t really think it is als at this point."

None of us really really think (know) it is either.

So.... what list ? "....is still on the list." There's no list here, no replies...

Finally, " but I’ll pop in if anything significant happens."

Hopefully not... probably not, because it won't be ALS and we don't address
other health concerns.

Last edited:
Until the tests are done that eliminates something as a possibility it’s just that, a possibility. Since I already have been diagnosed with hypogammaglobulinemia paired with my symptoms it could be MD, MS, PD, ALS, or one or more of the many things that are neurological or involves muscle atrophy or both. CPK came back at 1442 which is well above the normal range of 44-196. CRP, RF quant, and Cyclic citrullinated peptide an are at the top end of normal. Hoping all the rest gets posted before bedtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back