Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
City
Miami
Idk how to take this really need help as all I can here/remember her say is can't rule out ***. I have tounge fasiculations mainly on right side. Tingling and pain on the same side also. She also mentioned there was a little atrophy on the right side. With no significant weakness.

She did all the clinical test reflexes watched me walk heels and tip toes standing up, babinski... strength including tounge, probably a couple more that i don't remember due to anxiety. She asked if I had feel or maybe something significant happened before. I said I fell hard while rollerskateing, and while wrestling neck popped a few times.

She asked if I had a tounge piercing before I said yes did not go well sent to ER because they hit an artery. This happened almost 2 years ago. She said I thought so the scar tissue from it is to the right of tounge and she believes this is what's going on. She believe the nerve is healing and it's misfiring.

She then said we will do emg to get further reassurance for anything bad. Emg will be tounge and arms. No need for lower extremities. Also blood work for all kinds of stuff including lime, Mgravis, b12, 6,etc also test for MND things. She came back in asked why I was crying and said this was hood news between reflexes more than likely finding a cause and not having to do lower emg.

I try to remember the good things she has said but.... I fear so much, as we all do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rachel,

It's not clear what specific questions you have for the forum- you post is a little all over the place. Have you read the Read Before Posting link to make sure whatever questions brought you here were not answered in the information provided there?

It sounds like she was saying the standard cover herself before testing. It sounds like she definitely doesn’t think you have anything to worry about but is doing a ton of testing because a she thinks it will reassure you or b she is paranoid about being sued or c she is just extra thorough

If you can’t take what she said about good news and accept it talk to your pcp about something to help your anxiety while going through the tests

I know I'm sorry that it was not perfectly situated and is extra long. I am a little anxious and confused as to what the nureo meant. Definitely not a diagnosis request. I will re read the link for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back